Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures, carries out all technical aspects of cardiac catheterization procedures. Assesses all parameters and performance during procedures. Required to make value judgments pertaining to patient condition and safety.
1. Associates degree in Science with a major in Cardiovascular Technology, OR
2. Completion of an accredited Cardiovascular Technology Training Program and/or equivalent combination of education and job related experience, OR
3. Completion of the first year of a two year accredited Cardiovascular program.
4. Registration with the National Board of Cardio Vascular Testing preferred.
5. Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
6. Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS) within 6 months of hire for employees working in adult setting or Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification (PALS) within 1 year of hire for employees working in pediatric setting.
Primary Location: Detroit, Michigan
Facility: DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005043635
About DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.