Phoenix Children's Hospital, Arizona’s only children’s hospital recognized by US News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals, ranking in all 10 specialties in 2020-21 and the fastest growing Children’s Hospital in the country, is now recruiting for pediatric dermatologists to continue our exciting growth trajectory.
Clinical duties will include outpatient clinics at Phoenix Children’s Hospital main campus as well as satellite locations, inpatient consultations, shared call and teaching to rotating pediatric and dermatology residents as well as medical students. PCH also has an American Board of Dermatology certified fellowship program in pediatric dermatology with 2 funded fellowship positions per year. Staff physicians work individually with our fellows in training on a regular basis. Opportunities for designated laser and surgical time are available, working alongside pediatric anesthesiologists. Clinical research is encouraged. Salary is competitive for a pediatric dermatology position and PCH offers an excellent benefit package.
Phoenix Children’s dermatology has a very busy service with six attending physicians, three nurse practitioners, and two designated dermatology nurses. We currently staff two satellite clinics in surrounding communities. Presently we perform approximately 2500 outpatient consults/year, over 450 new patient visits and manage 150 inpatient consult visits/year. Our department spearheads monthly interdisciplinary clinics including Vascular Anomalies Clinic, Congenital and Genetic Skin Disease Clinic, Severe Atopic Dermatitis Clinic and Epidermolysis Bullosa Clinic.
Phoenix Children's Hospital has been recognized as a top children’s hospital by US News and World Report, and is one of the five largest children’s hospitals in the U.S. and growing. We now have more than 100 pediatric residents and over 60 fellows. Ours is the largest pediatric dermatology group in the state of Arizona, serving patients throughout Arizona and neighboring states. Opportunity exists for academic affiliations with Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix, and Creighton University School of Medicine.
Phoenix Children’s is Arizona’s only nationally ranked children’s hospital and has grown to become one of the leading pediatric health care systems in the country. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. We embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.
With a medical staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, Phoenix Children’s is one of the largest pediatric healthcare systems in the country, and the most comprehensive children's care facility in the state. We provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 75 subspecialties.
We provide hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their families.
Phoenix Children's will be the premier regional pediatric center in the Southwest, nationally recognized as one of the best for pediatric care, innovative research and medical education. We will:
- Offer the most comprehensive pediatric care services in the Southwest, providing a full range of servi...ces solely dedicated to children.
- Be recognized for innovative research supported by leading clinical trials of new treatment and diagnostic methods.
- Be recognized for providing advanced education and training for clinical providers.
- Be known as an effective advocate for Arizona’s children.
- Family-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first, and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaboration within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that sets the standard for pediatric healthcare today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best services in the most cost-effective way