Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) Inpatient and OutpatientPediatric Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Service (DAYS)
Hours: Day shiftwith weekend and holiday rotation required
Our dedicated team is looking to hire an Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) to deliver comprehensive care to the pediatricBMT population in order to meet the medical and psychosocial needs of our patients, implement and evaluate standards of care, and participate in research necessary to establish exemplary, evidence-based care. Are you ready to find your calling and make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families?
WE ARE: The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) will join a team of over 800 NPs and PAs across MSK who have dedicated their lives to deliver compassionate, comprehensive cancer care to patients and their loved ones, supporting the mission, philosophy, standards, goals and objectives of the institution and department.
YOU ARE: - A good decision-maker, known to work at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information
- Effective at gaining the support and dedication of others by engaging them around your point of view and priorities
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances
YOU WILL: - Collaborate with physicians and healthcare team members
- Deliver comprehensive care to BMTpatients in an inpatient andoutpatient setting
- Meet the medical needs of patients
- Participate in the implementation of patient education and clinical support programs to ensure optimal care throughout the healthcare continuum
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR A PA APPLICANTS ARE: - Graduate from an accredited PA program
- NCCPA certification
- Active NYS license or able to qualify for state licensure
- A minimum of 3 years of similar experience is preferred
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED FOR AN NP APPLICANTS ARE: - Current New York State (NYS) RN and NP licenses/registrations
- Masters degree in pediatric or Family nursing, prescriptive privileges (or eligibility)
- 3+ years of related clinical experience preferred
- Related National NP certification
Internal Number: 2021-47516
About Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.