Location: Northeast, Maryland
ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting another outstanding Primary Care Physician to join an established practice in North East, Maryland
Full-time Family Medicine, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, and Internal Medicine Physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Join Delaware's premier health system and provide care at an established practice that is moving into new, state-of-the-art space in North East, Maryland
- This new practice will be located in a large retail space, two miles from the downtown area with close access to I-95
- Take advantage of robust support that includes 2 Nurse Practitioners who see their own patients, 2 Office Assistants, 2 Medical Assistants, Care Coordinator, and centralized scheduling model
- Share light call with providers at two other ChristianaCare practices in Cecil County, MD
- Choose to live in Maryland, Delaware, or Southeastern Pennsylvania
- President/CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2022 By Modern Healthcare
- Named among Forbes Best Employer for Diversity & Inclusion in The U.S. For 2022
- Achieved Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals Award In 2022
Compensation & benefits package include:
- Base salary, annual bonus incentive, plus sign-on bonus
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Six weeks + of Paid Time Off plus one week of CME time
- 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Plans
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
About North East, MD:
North East is the name of a quaint village at the top of the Chesapeake Bay, just off I-95 that is located about 50-miles from both Baltimore and Philadelphia. The town captures the essence of Main Street USA and is filled with boutiques, antique stores, fun shops, and restaurants. For the outdoor set, that's where you'll find North East Community Park, a large, beautiful park overlooking the river where it widens into the start of the Chesapeake Bay. It includes 10 acres of waterfront park with a boat dock, kayak launch area, walking path, playground, and picnic tables.
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
ChristianaCare is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 290 residents and fellows. We are continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With our unique, data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.