Location: Iron Mountain, Michigan
Internal Number: R-0024281
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Physician - Pulmonologist
303181302 Iron Mtn Hosp Start Up Costs
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Marshfield Medical Center- Dickinson is in growth mode and is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pulmonologist to join our Robust Healthcare Team in Michigan's central Upper Peninsula.
- Hospital Employed Position
- Practice/Schedule Autonomy in M-F Clinic
- Highly efficient & experienced RT staff in inpatient & outpatient care
- Full functioning PFT Lab with up to date Med-graphics equipment with Body box
- PFT slots kept available for patients seeing Pulmonologist same day
- AASM accredited Sleep Center (Currently 2 Sleep doctors and 1 NP)
- Sleep Center Medical Director trained in pediatrics & adult sleep medicine
- Call-Limited/phone call
- Asthma clinic/pulmonary rehab in place
- Amazing Hospital Culture and Collegiality
- New Grads welcome to apply!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Competitive bonus and/or stipend during training
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Generous Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Up to $20,000 Relocation Support
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
- 3 unique Cities (Iron Mountain, Norway, Kingsford)
- 27,472 People (Hospital catchment area is 50K+ people)
- 766 square miles of Land
- 6,400 acres of Lakes
- 645 miles of Rivers
- 0 hours of Traffic
Marshfield Medical Center- Dickinson is in Iron Mountain, Michigan, the Central Upper Peninsula of Michigan, bordering Northwestern Wisconsin and tucked between the endless fresh coast shorelines of Lake Michigan and Lake Superior. If you're seeking an exciting life outside of work, you'll have endless year-round outdoor recreational opportunities to choose from. We are rural, but not remote! Ford Airport in Kingsford is serviced by Delta Airlines and has flights daily to Detroit, Michigan and Minneapolis, Minnesota, for easy access the rest of the World! If you prefer to drive, a 90-minute drive puts you in Green Bay, Wisconsin and a five-hour drive gets you to Chicago's more urban lifestyle or the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area.
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.
For more information, please contact:
Katie Johnson, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable and compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Exclusion From Federal Programs: Employee may not at any time have been or be excluded from participation in any federally funded program, including Medicare and Medicaid. This is a condition of employment. Employee must immediately notify his/her manager or the Health System's Compliance Officer if he/she is threatened with exclusion or becomes excluded from any federally funded program.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.