Location: Warrenton, Virginia
Fauquier Health is seeking a full-time OB/GYN to join an outstanding team that is looking for a great work environment. The O'Shaughnessy Family Birthing Center at Fauquier Health offers the very best in maternity and delivery care and has 24/7 anesthesia coverage.
- Hospital Employed Practice
- OBGYN colleague and CNM support
- 11 LDRP Rooms
- Dedicated OR for C-Sections - Robotics Available and Supported
- Pediatric Hospitalist 24/7 support for all C-Sections and High-Risk Deliveries
- Level II Intermediate Care Nursery
- EMR and Practice Management Support
- Beautiful Clinic Space, Steps from the Hospital
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Fauquier Health, serving the populous northern Virginia region, is a 97-bed acute care hospital featuring a variety of specialty services, including Robotic-Assisted Surgery, a new Cancer Care Center, Orthopedics & Spine, a Cardiac Catheterization Lab, OB/GYN services, and a Center for Weight Loss.
Community and Lifestyle:
Warrenton, Virginia is a picturesque community located 50 miles from Washington DC in pastoral Northern Virginia. The area offers a family-friendly lifestyle with excellent schools, public and private, and a plethora of cultural and outdoor activities, including nearby wineries, shopping, and restaurants. The area has easy access to Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
Dulles Airport (IAD) is 45 minutes away and Reagan National is 50 miles away (time dependent upon traffic.)