Location: Akron, Ohio
Ohio-based Akron Children's Hospital is seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians to expand its services to southeastern Ohio. Akron Children's is partnering with Memorial Health System to provide pediatric emergency services at their Belpre Medical Campus.
The selected candidate will provide specialized family centered care for acutely ill/injured infants, children and teens in the Belpre Emergency Department. The Emergency Department sees approximately 4500 pediatric visits annually and operate 24/7. The Belpre campus ED collaborates with the Akron campus, which is a designated trauma center. Akron Children's Hospital has its own helicopter and pediatric transport team.
This position offers opportunities for:
* Program development and leadership
* Active involvement in medical student and resident education
* An attractive compensation and benefit package that includes:
- Signing bonus - $30,000
- Relocation Allowance - up to $15,000
- Educational loan repayment - up to $100,000 over 5 years
- Annual CME funds $5,000 and business expense account
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board certification in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, ACLS, ATLS, PALS and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
Marietta is a charming riverboat town that borders West Virginia and is nestled along the banks of both the Muskingum and Ohio River.The area is rich in history, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. Marietta is a short drive from larger cities surrounding the area including Columbus, Cleveland and Pittsburgh (OH & PA) and Parkersburg, Charleston and Huntington (WV). The quality of life here is nothing short of superb. For more information on Marietta, please visit https://mariettaohio.org/
* Excellent public and private schools
* Endless outdoor activities including: hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, boating/kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, crafting, antiques, fitness, camping, ATV trails.
* Excellent dining venues
* Local regional airport for quick, convenient travel plus three international airports within 2 hours: Columbus (CMH), Pittsburgh (PITT), Cleveland (CLE)
* Low cost of living
* Business and manufacturing include Dupont, SABIC Innovative Plastics, Kraton, Hino Motors, Thermo Scientific and Americas Styrenics within the service area.
Interested candidates may apply online or submit their CV to email@example.com. For more information check out our website at www.akronchildrens.org.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: