Location: Ketchum, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Ketchum is seeking a full time (.9 FTE) RN Circulator to join our Surgical Services team. Come join an exceptional team that works well together and supports each other providing top-notch patient care. #RNCirculator
** $15k Sign On Bonus and relocation offered for this position based on OR experience** (offered for new hires)
Schedule: 9 (8) hour shifts (72 hours per pay period) Monday-Friday per pay period. Days will vary based on staffing needs. Call is required - Standard 6 days a month but can change based on staffing needs. Call starts at 15:30 on the weekdays and is 24 hours on weekends.
Perioperative 101 Overview
Wood River Operating Room (OR) team invites you to join us in grey scrubs and develop your nursing skills through our periop 101 training offered for this position. You will be training with an OR team made up of interdisciplinary professionals that share a passion for surgery. As you delve into our world of bovies, instrument counts, scopes, steris beds, robots, sterility, intubation and so much more, you will find it is truly a privilege to be the patient advocate on their journey through the surgical experience.
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
The operating room is committed to providing quality surgical and diagnostic/therapeutic care to inpatient, outpatient and ambulatory pediatric through geriatric patients. The Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient's needs.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: ASN required- Highly preferred (BSN) Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 1+ years of OR experience highly preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
***Please note - This Registered Nurse position is for nurses with 1+ years of RN experience. We currently have our "STAR Nurse Residency New Grad RN (<12 mo. Exp.)" positions open. Please search for "New Grad RN" on our careers portal to be considered for current openings.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Wood River/Ketchum:
At St. Luke's Wood River you truly can enjoy the best the west has to offer! Conveniently located within 10 miles of the world renowned ski resort Sun Valley in the beautiful Sawtooth Mountains, the unique resort town of Ketchum offers the outdoor enthusiast a wide range of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors be it skiing, hiking, biking, fishing or enjoy an outdoor concert under the stars. Discover St. Luke's Wood River boundless career potential and Ketchum's unsurpassed quality of life!
St. Luke's Wood River is a 25 bed critical access not-for-profit health care facility that serves the healthcare needs of people living in the greater Blaine County area. Services include a 24-hour emergency department, inpatient and outpatient surgery, diagnostic imaging, maternity services, physical and occupational therapy, screening mammography, infusion services, intensive care, and medical/surgical units. With multiple locations in the beautiful southern and central Idaho, our mild, four season climate means you can play outdoors year-round. Whether you prefer leisurely walks along the river or heart-pounding climbs up a sheer cliff- there is always something to do after work. An exciting mix of urban and outdoor life defines Idaho's culture, you can ski in the morning and watch a college sporting event at night. It is a great state to raise a family and forge lasting relationships.
Learn more about what the Wood River Valley has to offer you:
City of Ketchum | Sawtooth Wilderness | Sun Valley Resort | Sun Valley Opera | Sawtooth Botanical Garden | Sun Valley Museum of History | Sun Valley Center for the Arts | Easley Hot Springs | The Nature Conservancy in Idaho - & Ernest Hemingway's last Home
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.